- WikiLeaks is the Austin, TX Chapter President for the National Marine Corps Business Network and is looking for any Marines the PAX might know to get connected into the network.
- NATX logo is finalized! Shirt types are being chosen now and pre-orders will open up by early next week.
- There will be a 2-week window for pre-orders, so get your orders in early and often! Shirts will be shipped 10 days after the pre-order window closes.
- We are now in the perfect window to recruit FNGs – the winter weather should be behind us and the brutal summer weather is not here yet… EH with anyone and everyone you can so we can bring in more FNGs and help give them the same thing F3 gives us!
- The NATX Murph will take place on Memorial Day (May 27)… 77 days away!
QIC: Golden Pinky PAX: Cable Guy, WikiLeaks, Newton, Red Ryder (FNG) GLOOM FACTOR: Dark, Slight Breeze, 57ºF WARMARAMA 25 SSH IC 10 WMH IC 12 Cherry Pickers IC 5 Burpees OYO 10 Imperial Walkers IC 10 Hillbillies IC 10 LBAC IC 10 RLBAC IC 10 Merkins OYO 10 Squats SC The THANG With the arrival of our latest FNG, it was only proper to give him and the rest of the PAX a tour of our beautiful AO at Mettle of Honor. We started at the center point of MoH and marked the start of our tour with 5 Burpees OYO. 1st Stop on the Tour: Memorial Hill Bear Crawl up the steps, stopping at each flat for 10 Merkins (x3). 20 Dips SC Bear Crawl down the steps, stopping at each flat for 10 Mountain Climbers (x4) AYG Run up the steps (touch each step) 20 Dips SC AYG Run down the steps (touch each step) Mosey to center point for 10 Burpees OYO 2nd Stop on the Tour: Amphitheater Hold BTTW while each PAX performs 10 Merkins (x5) Hold People’s Chair while each PAX performs 20 LBCs (x5) Mosey to center point for 10 Burpees OYO 3rd Stop on the Tour: MoH Entrance AYG Sprint to MoH entrance 10 Body Weight Squats SC (led by WikiLeaks) Bernie Sanders back to center point for 5 Burpees OYO 4th Stop on the Tour: Pull-Up Bars YHC asked each PAX to think of the most reasonable number of Pull-Ups they could perform at that time. YHC then asked the PAX to shout those numbers out: (12 + 10 + 5 + 3) = (30 Pull-Ups ÷ 5 PAX) = 6 Pull-Ups each. In a rotating fashion, the PAX would perform: – 6 Pull-Ups – 12 Merkins – 18 Squats – Take a turn on spot Mosey to Shovel Flag MARY A Q never forgets… 5 Burpees OYO Then, YHC asked the PAX to think about their favorite Mary exercises. One-by-one, the PAX called out their favorites and led the rest of the PAX through the exercise: Newton – Superman (3 rounds, ~20 seconds/round) WikiLeaks – 10 WWIIs SC Cable Guy – 10 American Hammers IC Red Ryder – 10 Freddie Mercury’s IC YHC (favorite #1) – 10 Flutter Kicks IC YHC (favorite #2) – 10 Crunchy Frogs IC COT/BOM The arrival of another awesome FNG always reminds me about my first post at an F3 workout and the first time someone told me that the workouts don’t get easier, but that I’ll get stronger. This adage has personally been proven true many times over in F3 for myself and I can only assume for the other PAX that have stuck with F3 from their first post. This group is about men helping other men get better and become leaders–first in fitness, but then also in our marriages, our parenting, our workplace, and our communities. I think the same adage can be applied to all of these aspects of our life… marriage doesn’t get easier, parenting doesn’t get easier, work doesn’t get easier, but if you stick with it, you will get stronger and become the leaders we are continually striving to become. Announcements