QIC: Cable Guy
PAX: Cable Guy, Golden Pinky, Platinum Pinky, Red Ryder, Mr. Texas, Newton, Matador (Slides 2.0), Lil’ Tex (Mr. Texas 2.0)
Gloom Factor: windy, dark, clear, 58ºF
4 PAX (Platinum Pinky, Golden Pinky, Red Ryder, Newton) rucked the hills of Travisso.
- 20 SSH IC
- 10 Willie Mays Hays IC
- 10 Windmill IC
- 5 Imperial Walker IC
- 10 LBAC IC
- 10 RLBAC IC
- 10 Seal Claps IC
- 10 Overhead Claps IC
- 10 Runners Pose SC
YHC decided to take the PAX on a little tour of the Big House to give everyone a refresher of the countless beatdown opportunities
- First the PAX took a little mosey to the back of the clubhouse where upon arrival to the first bench would perform 3 rounds of 10 merkins and 10 dips OYO
- To get to the next “checkpoint” the PAX would mosey in the form of the Ricky Bobby
- Once to the front of the Big House, the PAX split into 2 single file lines and worked their way up the hill performing the following:
- Walking Lunges up the first 1/2 of the hill
- Bear Crawls working their way up the next 1/4 of the hill
- High Knees for the final 1/4 of the hill
- Next would come an all-you-got sprint up the short steep hill where once at the top the PAX performed the following:
- Merking Ring of Fire (10 each, hold plank while waiting)
- Diamond Ring of Fire (5 each, hold plank while waiting)
- The final landmark the PAX would visit would be the pump station where YHC had everyone find a spot on the wall for the following:
- 20 DoDo Birds IC
- BTTW with a 5 SC from each PAX
- People’s Chair with a 10 SC from each PAX
Because it’s never to early to start working on those beach bods the PAX circled up and each member lead the group in their own called exercise:
- Red Ryder: 20 Freddy Mercury IC
- Golden Pinky: 20 Mountain Climbers IC
- Platinum Pinky: 20 Flutter Kicks IC
- Lil’ Tex: 20 LBC’s IC
- Matador: 20 Plank Jacks IC
- Mr. Texas: 20 WWI IC
- Cable Guy: 20 American Hammers IC
- New Year’s Ruck starting to take shape, Cable Guy will be sending out a poll for best dates in January.
- Golden Pinky is in the loop on the next GrowRuck Planning. In the very very early stages it is looking like it will be taking place in late September/early October and will most likely be held in the Dallas area. Stay tuned for more info as GP learns more.
- Founder of F3, Dredd (David Redding), tentatively planning to visit F3 NATX for the first time ever on December 18 – clear calendars now in order to give him a warm F3 NATX welcome!
It was especially great seeing a few 2.0’s out there with us grinding in the gloom! For those that fartsacked shame on you for being outdone by 2.0’s. For those that weren’t able to make it out for other reasons we hope to see ya’ll back out soon!