Co-QICs: Golden Pinky & Cable Guy
PAX: DIY (FNG), Globetrotter, Matador, Newton, Photo Op, Platinum Pinky, Red Ryder, Slides
Gloom Factor: Felt like the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, 36ºF
3 PAX rucked up to The Greyhound and back for 3 total miles.
- 30 SSH IC
- 10 Burpees OYO
- 10 Slow Merkins IC
- 10 LBAC IC
- 10 RLBAC IC
- 10 Slow BWS IC
- 5 Burpees OYO
The Thang – Part I (Golden Pinky)
The PAX moseyed to the sidewalk on New Hope Dr. for a round of Usain Bolts. The PAX partnered up and running buddies were formed. While the running buddies ran to the 2nd streetlight and back, the rest of the PAX would perform the workout called out by the running buddies.
- Round 1: Freddie Mercury’s
- Round 2: Standing Lunges
- Round 3: Flutter Kicks
- Round 4: WWIs
- Round 5: Diamond Merkins
The Thang – Part II (Cable Guy)
The PAX then moseyed to the MoH amphitheater and performed a Bear Crawl / Slow Merkin medley to the top of Memorial Hill:
- Bear Crawl from amphitheater to first sidewalk; 5 Slow Merkins IC
- Bear Crawl from first sidewalk to second sidewalk; 5 Slow Merkins IC
- Bear Crawl from second sidewalk to third sidewalk; 5 Slow Merkins IC
- Bear Crawl from third sidewalk to fourth sidewalk; 5 Slow Merkins IC
The PAX then performed 25 Dips at the top of Memorial Hill before moseying to the bottom of the hill for one more Dip / High Knee / Lunge medley to the Memorial Hill entrance:
- 10 Dips at first bench; High Knees to second bench
- 10 Dips at second bench; Lunges to third bench
- 10 Dips at third bench; Low Squat Hold until all PAX finished
The PAX took turns spelling out their favorite Christmas movies with their legs:
- Platinum Pinky: Elf
- Photo Op: Christmas Vacation
- Matador: Home Alone
- Slides: Die Hard
- DIY: The Grinnch
- Globetrotter: Klaus
- Cable Guy: Christmas Vacation
- Newton: Home Alone 3
- Red Ryder: Jingle All The Way
- Golden Pinky: 8 Crazy Nights
The PAX finished Mary by calling out their favorite Mary exercises (5 reps each): Crunchy Frogs, Flutter Kicks, Merkins, Jackknives (x2), Heels to Heaven, American Hammers, LBCs, Dying Cockroach, Happy Penguins.
- REMINDER: WE WILL NOT BE WORKING OUT ON CHRISTMAS (WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 25) AND THERE WILL NOT BE Q SOURCE ON THURSDAY (DECEMBER 26)!! Sleep in, recover, and, most importantly, spend some quality time with your family. Look forward to seeing y’all again on Friday, December 27 at The Big House!
- 2020 NATX New Year’s Ruck is scheduled for Saturday, January 25. Click here to read all about it!
- The Daily Red Pill Challenge kicks off on January 1. Read all about it here. Sign up to participate here.
Thankful for the time we get to spend together as a PAX. Also thankful for the true meaning of Christmas and the reason we celebrate this season… hope to remember and cherish what is really important this Holiday season and not get swept up in all the presents, food and stuff.