PAX: Golden Pinky, Platinum Pinky, Slides, Shin Guard, Newton, Spike, Animal, Piranha (FNG), Avalanche (FNG)
Gloom Factor: Clear and Cold, 28ºF
EC: Ruck: Shin Guard, Newton, Platinum Pinky, Avalanche Run: Golden Pinky
- 25 SSH IC
- 20 Merkins
- Arm Stretch
- 10 Seal Claps IC
- 10 Windmills IC
- 10 Hanging Leg Stretch IC
- 15 Mountain Climbers IC
- Long Lap
The PAX moseyed to bottom of the hill by the entrance to The big House. Each PAX paired up with a partner. One PAX stayed at the bottom of the hill and performed an exercise while the other PAX ran to the top of the hill, performed an exercise, and then ran back to the starting point. The PAX at the bottom of the hill performed their exercise the entire time until the other PAX returned. Then the PAX switched places. That completed 1 round. We did a total of 6 rounds
- PAX run to Top of Hill; 30 Merkins
- Stationary PAX; Plank
- PAX run to Top of Hill; 10 burpees
- Stationary PAX; Squats
- PAX run to Top of Hill; 10 Lindsay Vons IC
- Stationary PAX; Flutter Kicks
- PAX run to Top of Hill; 10 Monkey Humpers
- Stationary PAX; Mountain Climbers
- PAX run to Top of Hill; 15 Diamond Merkins
- Stationary PAX; Lunges
- PAX run to Top of Hill; 10 Jump Squats
- Stationary PAX; Imperial Walkers
The PAX then moseyed over to the parking lot to finish up for a quick mary since time was running out.
- 15 Flutter Kicks IC
- 15 WWI’s
- 15 Crunchy Frog IC
- Tomorrow 2/15 there is a 5K at Medal of Honor. There is still time to sign up!
- February 29th is our Night Ruck at 12 am. We plan to do 12 miles and shooting to do it in 3 hours to mark it off the DRP Challenge.
- May 25th is soon approaching and we will be doing the MURPH challenge. Continue to work on those Pullups and Merkins to get yourself prepared!
Great job by all that braved the cold to make it out to the workout today. The word that I have been using this year is Consistency. It fits with the DRP challenge and I challenge all PAX to do your best to be consistent. This is an amazing group that I am blessed to be a part of and I have learned that the more you put into the group the more you get out of it. We can take the qualities we learned from this group of guys and use it in our community, our family, and in our work life.
We ask the Lord to protect us and watch over us as we go out into the weekend. We ask to heal those that are suffering from the Flu and other sicknesses. Keep us safe in Jesus name we pray. Amen! AYE!