PAX: Golden Pinky, Platinum Pinky, Red Ryder, Mr. Texas, Slides, Shin Guard, DIY, Newton, Spike, Link, IMDbU
Gloom Factor: Clear and Cold, 34ºF
EC: Run 3 miles; Red Ryder, Mr. Texas, Chernobyl: Ruck 2 miles; Golden Pinky, Platinum Pinky, Newton, Shin Guard
- Motivator 7,6,5,4,3,2,1
- 10 Willie Mays Hays IC
- 10 Tappy Tap IC
- 10 Overhead Clap IC
- 10 LBAC forward IC
- 10 LBAC backward IC
- 10 count Arm Stretch
- 15 Mountain Climbers IC
The Thang #1
The PAX moseyed to the stairs at Medal of Honor .
- Football Relay race #1
- PAX divided up into 2 teams with 6 on each team. Each team had a football. PAX started out running up the stairs, then back down the stairs, and then back the same way to the starting point where they then handed the ball off to the next PAX on their team.
- Football Relay Race #2
- PAX kept the same teams and had 3 team members stay on one side of the stairs while the other 3 went to the other side of the stairs. Same race was performed but PAX only went up and down the stairs and then passed off the Football to the next PAX. Losing team had to perform 30 merkins.
The Thang #2
The PAX then all gathered at the bottom of the steps. Each PAX would get to the top of the stairs by a certain way that the QIC decided, then perform an exercise at the top of the stairs, then go down the stairs, then perform the same exercise, then run around the loop till the PAX all got to the top and then perform the exercise again for the 3rd time. The PAX completed 3 rounds of this.
- Round 1: Bunny Hop, 10 burpees at each station (total 30 burpees)
- Round 2: Lunge Walk, 15 LBC’s at each station (total 45 LBC’s)
- Round 3: High Knees, 20 Merkins at each station (total 60 merkins)
The PAX then moseyed over to the parking lot to finish up for a quick mary since time was running out.
- 15 Crunchy Frog IC
- 15 Heels to Heaven SC
- 20 Freddy Mercury’s IC (led by Link to welcome him back)
- Birthday Merkins for Mr. Texas (37). Happy birthday sir!
- 2020 New Year’s Ruck is on Saturday, January 25
- T Claps to IMDbU for making it out to his second workout in a row!
- T Claps to Spike for posting on Social Media on Sunday.
- Red Ryder is continuing to work on Community Impact Magazine and other newspapers. Getting very good traction!
It had been mentioned that Jan. 19th is the average day that most New Year’s resolutions fade away. Excited to see all of the PAX out on Jan 20th to continue the strong early push in January for our group. Really happy that I found this group and wanted to remind the PAX that you get what you put into something, so the more you put into F3, the more you will get our of it. Safe travels for those that will be going out of town this week and this month. Thank you Lord for all that you give us and keep us safe as we go out into our lives. Amen!
DRP Challenge Tracker
- All PAX – 97 Merkins completed
- All PAX – 30 Burpees completed
- Newton, Golden Pinky, Platinum Pinky, Chin Guard: Ruck 2 miles
- Red Ryder, Mr. Texas, Chernobyl; Run 3 miles
- Chernobyl – Q at 1 of 6 F3 Workouts (2 so far)