QIC: Newton + F3 Workout Deck
PAX: Golden Pinky, Red Ryder, Cable Guy, Link, Globetrotter, Newton
Gloom Factor: Clear, 37ºF
EC: Run Club; Red Ryder, Chernobyl: Ruck 4 miles; Golden Pinky, Newton
SSH x 20 IC
Willy Mays Hays 10 IC
LB Arm Circles 10 Forward/10 reverse
Hanging Leg stretch – Front/RoL/LoR
Freddie Mercuries – 20 IC
Flutter Kicks – 20 IC
The PAX moseyed to the field with our deck of cards.
The deck kept us busy for almost an hour….after each exercise we took a lap around the field. Lots of squats, merkins, monkey humpers, etc..
Our final combo was lunges & burpees which pretty much smoked us of our remaining energy.
In keeping with the DRP Challenge for Feb we finished our Mary with the remaining Flutter Kicks to round us up to 100.
- Be on the look out this coming Sunday afternoon (probably during the Super Bowl commercials) for some F3NATX social media posts for you to like and comment on.
- If you didn’t receive the latest F3NATX Newsletter go here to sign up and also find past issues: https://f3natx.com/pax/natx-news/
- The Daily Red Pill Challenge for February…starts today. Get after it!
Thank you men for showing up and leaving some sweat on the field. These were definitely not exercises that we would have done on our own and everyone hung in there to the very end. It was great to see Link and Globetrotter out there. We finished with the BOM and headed out for some good fellowship at Coffeeteria.
Don’t forget to review the mumble chatter about hip flexor relief and foam rollers. This week…you might need that.
DRP Challenge Tracker
- All PAX – 35 Burpees
- All PAX – 100 Flutter Kicks
- Newton, Golden Pinky: Ruck 4 miles
- Chernobyl, Red Ryder: Run Club ? Miles