QIC: Red Ryder
PAX: Chernobyl, Mr. Texas, Elmer Fudd, Photo Op, Nemo, Newton, Golden Pinky
Gloom Factor: Cloudy/Rain, 62ºF and dropping…
EC: NATX Run Club members (3) ran the track to gain some speed. 1 lap WU, 100m sprint repeats x 3 then 2 laps cool down. Dodged the lightning/storms…thankfully we weren’t out there 30 minutes earlier.
25 SSH IC
10 Imperial Walkers IC
10 count Arm Stretch
15 Jump Squats
10 Seal Claps IC
Fellowship lap and mosey to football field
With this great football field, YHC thought it would be fun to land a blimp…Hindenburg B.L.I.M.P.S. to be exact.
4 Corners of same exercise for 6 rounds. Reps start at 10 and increase by 10 every round.
- Round 1-Burpees x 10
- Round 2-Lunges x 20
- Round 3-Imperial Walkers x 30
- Round 4-Merkins x 40
- Round 5-*Audible* With our arms burning from the prior round, the decision was made to round out the pain across the body with Imaginary People’s Chair. The PAX threw ideas for this, which landed on 6 (or so) seconds count per PAX to = 50 seconds. Each corner gained a theme, ending with a little spanglish. Some were better than others at recalling high school language class…
- Round 6-SSH x 60 on one corner
Looking at the watch, we determined that this had to end this nonsense and wrapped up the fun.
No time for Mary today– that’s 2 workouts in a row, so maybe an all Mary Q in the future?
- Q-Source Thursday (0600 – 0700) at Starbucks on Lakeline & Crystal Falls Pkwy. The topic this week is The Queen (Q1.2).
- T-Claps to Nemo for stepping up to the co-Site Q for The Greyhound and Chernobyl for co-Site Q for Robin’s Hood/3rd F Q.
Great workout and strong showing for the mid-week workout. Thanks to the higher power for this day and company in the gloom.