QIC: Globe Trotter
PAX: Newton, Novacaine, Gemini (FNG) and Globe Trotter
Gloom Factor: Dark, 50F
• 15 SSH IC
• 10 Good Mornings IC
• 10 Wind Mill IC
• 10 LB Arm Circles IC
• 10 RLB Arm Circles IC
• Motivators Countdown of 5 thru 1
• Mosey around the parking lot
The chill factor is low relative to recent weeks. So YHC wanted to keep the PAX more warmed up with thang #1. The PAX started off with the Frankensteins from one end of the Parking lot to the other. Then we identified 4 parking island spots, where we stop and switch the exercise to something new. The PAX must do burpees at every stop zones.
• 5 Burpees OYO
• Spidey-Merkins till next stop zone
• 4 Burpees OYO
• Bear Crawl till halfway of the next stop zone
• Crawl Bear till the end of the stop zone
• 3 Burpees OYO
• Lunges till the end.
• 2 Burpees OYO
With the PAX all charged up, we started with the Thang #2, where the PAX will leverage the AO’s gym gear along with the bricks to do the following set for at least 3-4 times.
Each set consists of:
• 5 Burpees
• 10 Pull-Ups
• 15 Air Squats
• 20 Use bricks to do 5 reps of each: ( arm raise to side, arm raise to front, curls, shoulder press )
• 25 Dips
• 30 Crunches
• A lap around the parking lot
The PAX did the above set at their own pace for 4 times. While the YHC was feeling the heat by 3.
• 20 Crunchy Frogs IC
• 10 WW-1
• 10 WW-2
• 10 Touchy toes / Reach the skies
• 10 Touchy toes with a twist (Spread your arms and legs, swing your right toe to touch left arm fingers)
Nothing major. Newton reiterated all the information about the AO’s, Q-Source, out 2-F and 3-Fs.
We have Gemini, a Friendly New Guy, show up to check us out based on the Facebook post. So kudos to @RedRyder. Special mention Novacaine and Gemini – they killed it today. Netwon has been great support all along. YHC closed the session mentioning about his 1-year NATX’versary, highlighting how influential each of the PAX members and making it an enjoyable workout session whenever he is local.