QIC: Cable Guy
PAX: Cable Guy, Elmer Fudd, Link, Red Ryder, Newton, Golden Pinky, Platinum Pinky, Nemo, Chernobyl
Gloom Factor: Dark, clear, and FREEZING. 30ºF
EC: NATX Ruck Club members (Red Ryder, Golden Pinky, Newton, Platinum Pinky) braved the freezing cold for some EC rucking
After the EC Ruck, Red Ryder had to take off to get those Disney Fast Passes but as several members of the PAX rolled in a few minutes late after the surprise task of having to scrape of some unwanted ice we got things going in the dark cold gloom.
20 SSH IC
10 Willie Mays Hays IC
10 Imperial Walkers IC
10 Hillbillies IC
10 Windmills IC
10 Seal Claps IC
10 Overhead Claps IC
10 Count Leg Stretch
10 Count Back/Hip Stretch
The Thang (Dora AMRAP)
After a long week in the office YHC didn’t quite have the creative juices flowing so the PAX went through a modified Dora AMRAP routine. The PAX split into pairs and as 1 partner took a lap through the dark gloom behind the clubhouse, the other partner performed AMRAP (As Many Reps As Possible) of the following exercises until partner 1 returned from his lap. They would then switch.
- Exercise 1 – Merkins AMRAP
- Exercise 2 – Squats AMRAP
- Exercise 3 – LBC’s AMRAP
After a nice burning feeling in the lungs the PAX circled up for some Mary
Mary (Ab Ladder)
With the PAX circled up YHC led the PAX up and down his Ab Ladder:
10 Crunchy Frogs IC
15 American Hammer’s IC
20 Flutter Kicks IC
25 Dancing Penguins IC
30 Count Plank Hold
25 LBC’s OYO
20 Freddie Mercury’s IC
15 Mountain Climber’s IC
10 Plank Jacks IC
- Our next NATX Happy Hour will be taking place next Wednesday (11/6) at 8:00pm over at Red Horn Coffee & Brew House. Come out for some great beer/coffee and fellowship!
- Stay tuned for future announcements about the next wave of F3 NATX gear that will be put up for sale. Once released, we will have (I believe) 2 weeks to get a MOQ of 12 in order for the orders to be placed. More info to come as things get going.
- If you are in any type of leadership role (Site Q, Weasel Shaker, 2nd F Q, 3rd F Q, etc) our next meeting will be this coming Tuesday from 6:00-7:00am at Starbucks on Lakeline/Crystal Falls.
- Go sign up for the GORUCK Tough here in Austin in January of 2021! NATX members already make up 10% of the max occupancy!
Awesome job by the guys who climbed their way out of the fart sack and into the cold this morning! Yet another example of living out the F3 core principles. I am going to challenge someone else within the PAX to sign up for next weeks post at the Big House so if it’s your VQ or 100th Q sign up and bring on the beatdown!