QIC: Golden Pinky
PAX: Chernobyl, Link, Nemo, Newton, Platinum Pinky
Gloom Factor: Rainy, 73ºF
EC: A NATX Run Club of 1 ran down New Hope, up Lakeline and back to the start for a total of 4 miles today.
125 SSH IC
10 WMH IC
10 LBAC IC
10 RLBAC IC
10 Imperial Walkers IC
YHC decided to take the PAX on a little field trip outside of the normally friendly confines of our AO. Together, the PAX ran from the entrance to Mettle of Honor along New Hope until we hit Lakeline, and then we made our way back to the start. Along the way, we took some breaks to add some variety:
- 10 Merkins IC
- 10 Crunchy Frogs IC
- 10 Supermans IC
- 10 Dips IC
- 10 Derkins IC
- 10 WWIs IC
- 10 Jump Squats IC
- Bataan Death March (like Ricky Bobby’s, but PAX at back drops to perform 5 Burpees before sprinting to the front)
- 10 Burpees IC
- Follow the Leader – Normal Run, Bernie Sanders, Side Shuffles
- 1o Happy Penguins IC
- 10 Irkins IC
- 10 Hand Release Merkins IC
- Traveling Bear Crawls/Lunges
No time for Mary today–we’ll be sure to make up for it next time YHC takes the Q.
- Q-Source Thursday (0600 – 0700) at Starbucks on Lakeline & Crystal Falls Pkwy. The topic this week is The Queen (Q1.2).
- The 2019 Jingle Bell Run is taking place on Saturday, December 14. Come out, win the 5k, and support a great cause!
T-claps to everyone who overcame the fartsack and the rain and got better today. The workout was not easy and I’d like to think we are all better for it. Hopefully, today was brutal enough to compel the PAX to fill the Q sheet and limit the chances your pal, Golden Pinky, gets to deliver beatdowns. If not, I’ll make sure the next Q is even more compelling.
For your convenience, you can sign up to Q at each of our AOs by clicking the corresponding links below: