Bone the Fish
2 PAX Murph’d it up: 1 mile, 50 Pull-ups, 100 Merkins, 150 Squats, and another 0.75 miles.
Globetrotter, Golden Pinky, Link (FNG), Newton, Photo Op, WikiLeaks
Dark, Cloudy, 65ºF
30 Side Straddle Hop IC
20 Wille Mays Hayes (Silent Count)
30 Bean Pickers IC
Mosey to the hill
- Bear Crawl to top of stairs with Merkin x 10 first platform, Squats x10 on second and LBCs on top.
- Rotate: Dips x 20, Derkin x 20, Squats x 20 and repeat once.
- Bear Crawl down stairs, Merkin x 10 first platform, LBC x 10 on second and Burpee x 10 on last.
- Mosey to the parking lot.
- Modified Bone The Fish:
- Run to parking line
- Side shimmy to the end
- 10 Merkins each line to end of parking spaces
- Repeat backwards with 10 Burpees on return for each line.
- Slow Mosey to pull-ups. Took count of max pull-ups which gave 7 average. Rotate 7 pull-ups, 14 Merkins and 21 Squats. Slow Mosey back to
Luge x 20
LBCs x 20
15 James Bond’s (front, right and left)
10 Freddie Mercury’s.
As we went around the COT today, Newton (Respect!) and Platinum Pinky (Double Respect!) was given their due recognition and YHC was reminded just how respect-full the PAX was today!
- The official launch of our Saturday AO – Robin’s Hood – is planned for next Saturday, March 30. Make plans to come out, bring a friend or two, and celebrate the launch of NATX’s
- NATX shirts are on sale now until March 27 (2 days left)! Get yours at F3.mudgear.com.
- April NATX Challenge: April Headlocks Bring Friendly New Guys
- F3 NATX March Madness is here–check out how F3 does March Madness!
- The NATX Murph will take place on Memorial Day (May 27)… 63 days away!