PAX: Cable Guy, Chernobyl, Durango (FNG), Elmer Fudd, Golden Pinky, Lil’ Tex, Mr. Texas, Nemo, Newton, Photo Op, Platinum Pinky, Red Ryder, Shin Guard, Spike
Gloom Factor: Springtime-like, 68ºF
- 25 SSH IC
- 10 Arm Circles IC
- 10 WMH IC
- 10 sec. Toe Touches
- 10 sec. Calf Stretch
- 10 Cherry Pickers IC
- 30 Merkins SC
The PAX moseyed to the tennis courts for suicides.
- 1st Round: Suicides across 1 court – line up on the doubles sideline, tap the first singles sideline, then the center mark, then the opposite singles sideline, and finishing up with the opposite doubles sideline.
- 2nd Round: Suicides across 2 courts – same as before, but keep going past the opposite doubles sideline for double the fun and double the pain.
- 20 Commie Squat Merkins (10 each leg) – buddy does lunges until done
- 10 Lindsay Vonn Burpees (LVBs) – buddy does squats until done (x2 rounds)
- 10 Leg Launchers per buddy
- 40 Total Buddy Merkins – alternate so each buddy does 20 Merkins
The PAX finished The Thang with a Ricky Bobby up Heartattack Hill (bottom of Sandorna Vw. to the top of the hill/shovel flag)
- Freddie Mercuries
- Side Planks – 30 sec. each side
- 2nd F Happy Hour next Wednesday, January 15 at 8pm at Red Horn Coffee House & Brewing Co.
- 2020 New Year’s Ruck is on Saturday, January 25
- If you’re looking for new ways to dig deep into F3 NATX, come check out Q Source! We meet every Thursday morning at 6am at Starbucks on Lakeline & Crystal Falls to discuss leadership and how to be a better man in your family and in your community.
- The Daily Red Pill Challenge is going strong!
Lead with integrity in every way in every part of your lives!
- Pre-ME: 8 PAX rucked for 2 miles
- Post-ME: 3 PAX DRP’d some pull-ups & push-ups
DRP Challenge Tracker
- All PAX – 70 Merkins completed
- All PAX – 20 Burpees performed
- Chernobyl, Shin Guard, Red Ryder, Mr. Texas, Lil’ Tex, Newton, Platinum Pinky, Golden Pinky – 2 Ruck miles completed
- Shin Guard – Successfully EH 1 FNG
- Slides – Q at 1 of 6 F3 Workouts