QIC: Cable Guy
PAX: Cable Guy, Golden Pinky, Red Ryder, Newton, Slides, Elmer Fudd, Photo Op, Chernobyl
Gloom Factor: dark, clear, 46ºF
3 PAX (Chernobyl, Golden Pinky, Newton) rucked the hills of Travisso.
- Motivator (5-4-3-2-1)
- 10 Willie Mays Hays IC
- 10 Imperial Walker IC
- 10 LBAC IC
- 10 RLBAC IC
- 10 Seal Claps IC
- 10 Overhead Claps IC
- 10 count Quad Stretch
- 10 count Calf Stretch
With Christmas music pumping through his speaker YHC lead the PAX through the NATX 12 Days of Christmas. For each day there was a designated exercise with the day number representing the reps to be performed. As with the popular Christmas carol the PAX would start at 1 working there way to 12 going up and down the ladder.
- Day 1: One lap around the parking lot (12 total laps)
- Day 2: Two Diamond Merkins SC (22 total reps)
- Day 3: Three Smurf Jacks IC (30 total reps)
- Days 4: Four WWI’s SC (36 total reps)
- Day 5: Five Monkey Humpers IC (40 total reps)
- Day 6: Six Merkins SC (42 total reps)
- Day 7: Seven Squats SC (42 total reps)
- Day 8: Eight Freddy Mercury’s IC (40 total reps)
- Day 9: Nine Plank Jacks IC (36 total reps)
- Day 10: Ten Carolina Dry Docks SC (30 total reps)
- Day 11: Eleven Flutter Kicks IC (22 total reps)
- Day 12: Twelve Burpees OYO (12 total reps)
YHC had the PAX circle up for a round of Ring Around The Mary. Each PAX member would call out and lead the Mary exercise of their choosing.
- Slides: 10 Jack Knifes IC
- Photo Op: 10 Mountain Climbers IC
- Red Ryder: 10 Rosalita’s IC
- Chernobyl: 10 Lindsey Vonn’s IC
- Golden Pinky: 10 Makhtar N’Diayes IC
- Elmer Fudd: 10 Flutter Kicks IC
- Newton: 10 LBC’s IC
- Cable Guy: 10 Crunchy Frogs IC
- The GrowRuck event has a tentative end of September date and the locations are between Houston and San Antonio. GP will continue to feed info as he gathers it.
- YHC will be posting finalized details on the NATX New Years Ruck sometime in the next few days.
- We will be pushing our workout start time from 0530 to 0500 starting in 2020 for the Monday-Wednesday-Friday Posts. We will trial this for the month of January and see how it affects numbers and go from there on whether to keep it or go back to 0530.
- There will be NO workout next Wednesday for Christmas Day! Stay home and enjoy the family time
- Starting in January we will start to implement monthly challenges for the PAX to complete on their own time outside of the normal workout posts. Stay tuned for more info each month.
After announcements were completed, Elmer Fudd graciously brought to light the fact that yesterday was Photo Op’s 31st birthday. So in typical F3 fashion the PAX, lead by Photo Op, performed 31 Birthday Merkins.
- Thoughts and Prayers go out to anyone/everyone that is going through any kind of loss right now
- This brings back the idea that we are more than just a workout group, we have become brothers and with that each member is a pillar for every other member to lean on in time of need.